Do you know the origin of the Borax you buy? Are you aware much of the available Borax is produced synthetically? Why settle for a synthetic man-made alternative when Everpure Health Natural Pre Borax Powder is an authentic pure Natural Borax harvested from ancient deep Mediterranean deposits, free of fragrances, and other additional chemicals, and has many health benefits & uses.
Borax is an ideal, eco-friendly alternative to harsh chemicals with a wide range of uses in the home:
- To Soften and Freshen Laundry - add approx 1 cup of Borax to each washing load, either with the detergent or in the rinse cycle, to add freshness and softness to your laundry.
- As an all purpose cleaning agent - mix 2 teaspoons of Borax with 2 cups of hot water. Shake to blend. Pour into a spray bottle. Some suggest mixing 2 tablespoons of Borax for a more concentrated mix.
- For the Bathroom and Kitchen - Distribute 1 cup of Borax into the toilet bowl at night. The next morning, clean out the toilet bowl with a brush. You will find the job effortless because the Borax has loosened all the grime buildup. This non-abrasive cleaner can also be used in the bathtub or on the counters. Remove stains from stainless steel or porcelain sinks with the following recipe - Make a paste with 1 cup Borax and 1/4 cup lemon juice. Using a sponge or cloth, rub the stain with the paste. Rinse with warm water.
- As an insecticide - for flees, cockroaches and ants sprinkle Borax on dog beds, carpets, and other areas where you suspect that fleas are hatching. Shake out or vacuum. To stop ants invading your house, sprinkle Borax along ant tracks. They will be gone in no time! Also reported to eliminate pesky Asian ladybugs.
- Mould Inhibitor - Make a thick Borax and water paste. Smear it on the mouldy area. Let set until dry (overnight or longer). Sweep up the powder, and rinse off the rest.
- Unclog drains with 1/2 cup of Borax followed by 2 cups of boiling water. Let is sit for 15 minutes, then run your water for a few minutes to flush it out.
- Borax is an essential plant mineral
Those uses alone are enough to merit Borax as an ideal substitute to harmful chemicals alternatives which can cause havoc with our health and environment.
Did you know Borax is an essential trace element for humans, and being low in this mineral allows a host of chronic diseases to take hold. Many have researched its use in the body, and are convinced it can genuinely bring relief to many chronic muscle and bone conditions such as arthritis, and as with Magnesium, many of us are very low in Boron.